The following features are now live.
- When importing new products, Connex now verifies that product images are valid before syncing them.
- Users may now update the order status and tracking details from QuickBooks to BigCommerce.
Bugs & Updates:
Connex for QuickBooks
- Performance enhancement. Connex will now process new customer and new product data from a supported platform to QuickBooks in batches, increasing sync speed and cutting down on Web Connector failures and time out issues.
- Fixed an issue with using price from QuickBooks, instead of price from store, for sub items.
- Fixed and issue related to Magento with refund mapping and receiving line items.
Cloud Cart Connector
- Added support for mapping UK addresses from QuickBooks Online.
Connex for QuickBooks & Cloud Cart Connector
- Fixed an issue mapping shipping amount for eBay orders using multi-leg shipping.
- Fixed an issue involving Shopify install and configuration where user time zone failed to save properly.
- Fixed an issue involving Shopify support for refunds where items are not restocked. Connex and Cloud Cart Connector will add a special line item, instead of the products refunded, when items are not restocked.
JMA Web Technologies Development Team