The following features are now live.
- Rule Engine is now significantly more user-friendly with expanded, easy-to-read options and drop-down menus.
Bugs & Updates:
- PO numbers can use PO numbers while sales use auto doc number.
- Cloud Cart performance enhancements. Cloud Cart now creates customers in batches of ten, instead of individually.
- Fixed an issue in which sales tax errors would occur, despite correct settings.
- Fixed an issue in which the Erply Journal Entries feature would not properly run.
Connex for QuickBooks & Cloud Cart Connector
- InfusionSoft-related performance enhancements. Dramatically increased sync speed and reliability.
- The manual orders form has a thirty day limit, just like our configure page.
- Fixed an issue with Amazon in which the merchant fees would sync incorrectly.
- WooCommerce-related performance enhancements. WooCommerce now will now submit inventory updates in batches of twenty, instead of one at a time.
- Fixed an issue with ShipStation in which manually created third-party sales would not sync.
- Fixed an issue with BigCommerce in which orders would not sync with the Product Feed enabled.
- Corrected an issue related to the annual order limit.
JMA Web Technologies Development Team