The following features are now live.
- For Amazon Europe customers, added a feature that allows users to sync one summary transaction per marketplace, per day.
- Added ShipStation support for manual shipments (i.e. shipments processed outside of ShipStation via a third party).
- Added support for skipping sales, if product is missing from QuickBooks Point of Sale (Connex only. See Product Mapping tool).
- Added feature to allow users to upload a spreadsheet of sales. To learn more, please click here.
Bugs & Updates:
- Fixed an issue with duplicate refunds syncing to QuickBooks POS.
- Fixed an issue with build assemblies failing, if you had multiple orders to sync.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate Purchase Orders syncing.
Connex for QuickBooks & Cloud Cart Connector
- Fixed an issue with Magento 2 incorrectly processing VAT calculations.
JMA Web Technologies Development Team