The following features are now live.
- New Product Now Available: Support for Sage Intacct users now available! Introducing: Cloud Cart Solutions for Intacct!
- For Amazon Europe customers, added support for automatic mapping of sales tax collected by Amazon.
- Added feature to allow users to upload a spreadsheet of sales. To learn more, please click here.
- Added support for users to match deposits via spreadsheet.
Bugs & Updates:
- Fixed an issue with duplicate refunds syncing to QuickBooks POS.
- Fixed an issue with build assemblies failing, if you had multiple orders to sync.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate Purchase Orders syncing.
- Performance enhancement: Added tax code mapping for shipping items.
- Performance enhancement: Add order number, date, and customer name to logging of failed orders.
- Fixed an issue in which the import of customers that already existed in QuickBooks Online as vendors or employees could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue in which the Cloud Cart Connector Configuration would would crash during set up of Amazon Settlement Report connection.
Global Software Fixes
- Performance enhancement: Added drop-down menu support to Rules Engine to make it more user friendly.
- Performance enhancement: Easier BigCommerce and Shopify installation.
- Performance enhancement: Capability to uninstall/reinstall BigCommerce & Shopify connections to “reset” the connection and fix issues.
- Fixed an issue with Linnworks mapping product level discounts.
- Fixed an issue with Magento duplicating refunds & credit memos.
- Fixed an issue with Magento 2 incorrectly processing VAT calculations.
- Fixed an issue with Shopify failing to correct sync refunds and partial refunds.
- Fixed an issue with Shopify in which discounts were applied twice.
- Fixed an issue in which synced Purchase Orders would fail to create new products.
- Fixed an issue with regards to how products are found in respective platform database tables and matched.
- Fixed an issue with regards to to sync tasks operating simultaneously.
JMA Web Technologies Development Team