We pledge to never sell your information to a third-party or knowingly allow someone else market to you.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- Your name, email address, and contact information
- Your credit card details and applicable billing information
- Credentials to services that you use (third-party services)
- Any other information that you put into our support portal account.
Information Collection Methods
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our online store, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to activate paid subscriptions placed through the Online Store (including processing your payment information, arranging for monthly or annual billing, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Schedule recurring monthly or annual billing;
- Collect payments from you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (for example, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
In addition, JMA Web Technologies may use your information to do the following:
- Administer service of our product offerings;
- Administer service to our support portal(s);
- Enable your access to and use of the third-party web services;
- Send you service updates;
- Send periodic marketing emails.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share limited Personal Information with third parties to help us collect, use, and analyze Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use a third-party serviced called SmileBack.io to analyze Customer Satisfaction. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Securing Your Data
JMA Web Technologies will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your saved order and personal information. JMA Web Technologies will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers apart from your credit card details. We use our secure payment partner to process these payments and we do not have access to your card.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European Union resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European Union resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Furthermore, please note that your information will be transferred outside of the Europe Union to the United States.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Changes to This Document
JMA Web Technologies is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.