JMA Web Technologies is proud to announce that we have partnered with popular e-commerce platform Zoey!
Our team is constantly on the lookout for popular, innovative e-commerce solutions to partner and integrate with Connex for QuickBooks and Cloud Cart Connector to expand functionality and best meet the needs of our client’s. So, when we heard about Zoey and met their team, we knew it was a nobrainer.
What is Zoey?
Founded in 2015, Zoey is an advanced e-commerce platform that blends ease of use with the power and flexibility of open source solutions – just like ours! Zoey’s mission is to make advanced e-commerce technology accessible to businesses of all sizes, without the need for advanced technical know-how. In so doing, businesses can reduce the time, money and staff needed to create and manage numerous advanced e-commerce sites so that those resources can be allocated to high return-on-investment (ROI) activities like marketing and product sourcing, as well as research and development.
Zoey empowers merchants to create, manage and grow sophisticated online store faster and more easily than ever before by delivering a user-friendly interface and alleviating the need for merchants to worry about managing hosting, security, or installing complicated software updates. In addition, Zoey offers clients advanced enterprise-level features at an affordable price and is designed to scale with your business, as it grows. For example, Zoey offers powerful unique features, including:
- Visual Design Editor – Zoey’s Visual Design Editor is a suite of best-in-class drag-and-drop tools. With the Visual Design Editor, merchants can complete a site build without writing a single line of code.
- Multi-Language & Multi-Currency – Zoey allows merchants to sell in multiple languages and currencies from the same website.
- Wholesale/B2B – Zoey includes a comprehensive suite of wholesale and business-to-business sales tools. Whether you want to have a private site and sell exclusively wholesale or sell to both retail and wholesale shoppers on the same website, Zoey can do it.
I’m a Zoey subscriber. What can JMA Web Technologies do for me?
JMA Web Technologies offers freedom from data entry. Our software syncs customers, products, and orders between Zoey and desktop versions of QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, and Xero, saving your business valuable time and money so that you can allocate your time to high ROI activities and get more done! Our software offers unmatched functionality and customization, as well as these top features:
- Easily run an automatic sync between Zoey and QuickBooks or Xero.
- Our software is compatible with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Wholesale & Manufacturing, POS 10+, Enterprise, and Xero.
- Easy to install with no software to download.
- Easily sync partial and full refunds.
- Multi-channel Support
- Our exclusive, powerful Rules Engine allows you to map product SKU’s, change shipping methods, discount codes, and so much more!
Sounds great! How do I learn more?
To learn more about Zoey and everything they offer, please click here. They offer a 14-day free trial you may use to explore their innovative service.
If you are already a Zoey client – awesome! You can test drive how Zoey integrates with our software by signing up for our seven-day free trial (QuickBooks Desktop users click here, QuickBooks Online users please click here). To connect your JMA Web Technologies free trial with Zoey, these useful guides will help you:
JMA Web Technologies cares.
Don’t be shy; we want to hear your honest feedback! If you have recommendations for platforms, feature ideas, comments, concerns, questions – whatever it is, we care and would like to hear from you. You may likewise get in touch with us via our new live chat, Facebook, or send us a tweet.